If I ride em & like em, I link em!
32mm or wider tires recommended, tubeless a plus.
- Bloomington / Danvers / Minier, IL: 64 miles
A new spin on the BCF > Bloomington > Danvers routes adding as much gravel as possible and dipping down towards Minier, IL and back. Be careful on Route 9, stay on shoulder plz, it’s worth it for the gravel you take down to it: GraVenture
- Bloomington / Danvers, IL: 60 miles
3 Hours mixed surface from Bloomington Cycle & Fitness though Danvers, IL, up and around… roughly 8-10 miles of gravel: A Three Hour Kitchen Sink
- Bloomington / Danvers, IL: 51 miles
Mid South virtual 51 miler (gas station at 35.7 miles): Mid South BCF Edition 51
- Bloomington / Danvers / Mackinaw / Deer Creek, IL: 110 miles
AmGAP: North-West – Mid South virtual 110 miler: Mid South BCF Edition 110
- Bloomington / Danvers / Hopedale / Minier / Atlanta / Funks Grove, IL: 111 miles
AmGAP: South-West – If you enjoyed the original AmGAP route above that was used for the Mid South event, you’ll like this one too… it’s tarmac-road-tarmac all day long with two Casey’s refuel stops at mile 48 and 78.5 – AmGAP South-West